Clearwater’s Influence in water treatment for Automotive & Aerospace
Clearwater recognises the momentous challenges faced by automotive and aerospace manufacturers in producing high quality products for both the mass market and private customers including governments, military and defence organisations.
With extensive experience and in-depth knowledge of production processes, Clearwater is committed to optimising water consumption and applying water treatment technologies that deliver measurable impact and true ROI in automotive and aerospace manufacturing – an offering essential to the sustainability of manufacturers surviving the current economic climate.
The different industries inside of the automotive and aerospace sector have very different needs and Clearwater operates differently with clients in each segment to help them achieve their goals, from reducing water and energy consumption to improving resilience of equipment through water treatment analysis and preventing downtime to reducing the total cost of operations.
Whether using water for cleaning, energy transfer or as a component, we have been able to demonstrably impact the following for our clients:
- Increasing production uptime / reducing downtime, enabling re-use of water.
- Providing a safe environment for your employees while meeting compliance with a minimal footprint on the environment.
Domestic Water Hygiene
- Maintaining water hygiene for drinking water, kitchen facilities, toilet facilities to meet compliance and regulations (our extensive portfolio includes ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and 18001 accreditations as well as us being an LCA registered company).
HVAC (Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning)
- Providing and maintaining heating, ventilation, and air conditioning solutions including boilers, tanks and cooling towers.
- Securing, treating and optimising the utilisation of water in order to achieve sustainable usage of this shrinking commodity.
Analysis & Reporting
- Delivering smart automation that offers the ability to step-change your operational management and risk management.
In all cases, Clearwater differs from traditional approaches in using an open, flexible and nimble approach to create the right team to make a rapid difference to their clients’ business.
Clearwater’s Automotive & Aerospace expertise in action
Automotive & Aerospace Manufacturing
Clearwater provides plating and finishing plants with water treatment solutions that provide a consistent high quality of finish for automotive, aerospace, marine and defence manufacturers, managing both influent and effluent water to reduce consumption and overheads. We demonstrate extensive experience in the design and supply of spray booth paint recovery systems and processed water solutions for heat treatment and chemical baths, critical to protecting finished materials against stresses and strains.
Third Party Components
From brakes to tyres, suspension to forged engine parts, and microelectronic components – Clearwater benefits from an in-depth knowledge of automotive and aerospace components from the wheels upwards. Providing water treatment solutions that facilitate the production of high quality components, Clearwater’s solutions drastically reduce the chances of production downtime and operational costs while increasing the ease of complex production processes, ultimately strengthening relationships between third party manufacturers and their supply chain partners.
Clearwater is ideally placed to support the automotive and aerospace industry in the UK and Ireland through its strong leadership in providing bespoke solutions that ensure customers achieve varying goals across each industry subsector.