Borehole & Private Water Supply
Private water supplies sourced from boreholes, surface water or rivers are subject to guidelines around installation, inspection and maintenance with the required treated water quality varying, dependant on application.
The quality of this water can also vary due to seasonal changes, extreme weather and human activity (industrial pollution).
Pre-treating your water removes suspended solids, colloids, organics, iron and manganese, in preparation for further pre-treatment downstream. Raw water can be treated through a number of technologies, including filtration, ion exchange, ultrafiltration, softening, reverse osmosis and chemical treatment.
Clearwater’s typical treatment sustems include:
- Aeration – to eradicate dissolved contaminants from the solution
- Particle Filtration – to filter out larger suspended particles and oxidised metals
- Iron & Manganese Media – for removal of Iron and Manganese
- Secondary Disinfection – typically UV & ClO2
Common additional requirements include:
- Nitrate Removal Media – in some areas there will be a further requirement for removal of nitrate and nitrite
- Carbon Filtration – for colour, test and odour improvement
Clearwater’s expert teams are experienced in the design, supply, installation and maintenance of cost-effective ROI generating water treatment solutions across various sectors, including but not limited to:
- Automotive & Aerospace
- Buildings & Institutions
- Facilities Management
- Food & Beverage
- Hospitality & Leisure
- Hospitals & Healthcare
- Pharmaceuticals & Cosmetics
In all cases, Clearwater differs from traditional approaches in using an open, flexible and nimble approach to create the right team to make a rapid difference to their clients’ businesses. Contact us today to find out more.