2015 was a busy year for us - not only did we celebrate 25 years in business, but we also did a huge amount for Cancer Research UK and will have raised just over £25,000 in total for the charity. Read on to find out more...
• From the beginning, Apprentice Bear has been raising money with the help of the Bromsgrove team. To find out more see www.facebook.com/cwapprenticebear
• Camberley Angels kicked off World Cancer Day with come to work in a ‘onesie’
• Sylwia and Verity from the Bromsgrove office ran the Coventry Half Marathon
• Lisa from Warrington took part in a sponsored boxing match.
• The Belfast team - Aaron, Brittany, Jonathan, Ian, Daryl, Cyril, Cara, Chris, Ciaran, Phil, Ross, Dee, Steven and Marcus - all ran the Belfast Marathon.
• Denise’s son, James, took part in the Stratford-upon-Avon Triathalon for CRUK and achieved a personal best.
• Bromsgrove’s team - Hayley, Anna, Sylwia, Tim, Ian, Stuart, Mike, Nick and Scout - undertook the Big Black Mountain Challenge.
• Bristol’s team - Ian, Matt, Simon, Anthony, Stuart, Luke, Shawn, Jason, James, Shaun and Paul - all abseiled down the Avon Gorge.
• Field Sales Manager Sarah paddled 12 miles from Tipton to the centre of Birmingham as part of a West Midlands Regional Canoeing event
• The Operations Director’s son, Aaron, and his cousin Ben, cycled on behalf of Clearwater from the top to the bottom of France, starting on the 25th June and finishing on the 10th July.
• The Two Towers Team - Nick, Tim and Ian - walked an amazing 180 miles in 6 days from London to Paris.
• Members of our SafeCare team - Kat, Anna, Angela, Dale, Anthony and Kate - did the joyous Birmingham Colour Run.
• Senior Sales Engineer James completed twenty five 12 mile walks over five weekends in July and August.
• Warrington based Rick, Pete, Paul and Jamie completed the Manchester to Blackpool (60 miles) cycle
• The Yorkshire Three Peaks Challenge was undertaken by Michael, Sonia, Pete, Lee and Craig on the 4th July.
• Sophie from Camberley took part in the Shine Night Walk walking 13.1 miles
• Service Engineer Joshua completed a Skydive on the 19th September
• IT Manager Geoff held an internal auction between offices for a rugby shirt.
• The 25th October saw Katie, Sarah, Peter, Vicky, Alex, Susi and Rachel doing the Great South Run in Portsmouth.
• The Bristol team - Stuart, Roman, Matt, Luke, Ian, Gavin, Chris and Alex - took up the Movember challenge. Chris went a step further and had his head shaved to raise more money!
Plus there were many more BBQ’s and cake sales - WELL DONE EVERYONE!