Clearwater are the industry leaders in applications technology, employing the largest engineering services division in the UK water treatment service industry.
Our Nationwide team of experienced engineers have the skills required to develop bespoke solutions for your needs as well as the routine supply, installation, servicing and maintenance of water storage tanks and engineered plant solutions including softeners, reverse osmosis systems, chemical dosage tanks and filtration systems.
Our chemical cleaning teams are specialists in pre-commission cleaning of engineered water systems and engineered plant solutions and in the provision of routine or emergency cleaning and disinfection of engineered systems.
Our Pump Services specialists provide ongoing maintenance of pump systems, with StandardCare and PremierCare packages. All pumps and equipment are serviced including wastewater pumps and booster sets.
We manufacture a range of plant solutions in-house including catalytic chlorine dioxide generators. These can be modified to suit the individual site requirements of each client.
Reasons to choose Clearwater include:
- Nationwide coverage, 24/7, 365 days per year supported by 10 regional offices.
- 120 engineers nationwide – Confined space trained, NICEIC trained.
- Long standing relationship with all major equipment manufacturers.
- ISO9001 accredited installation procedures.
- Prioritised emergency response.
- We will always provide the most cost effective solution in the event of any requirement for remedial or repair works.
Our managed water treatment programmes are devised to meet the specific needs of each application. Ongoing hygienic maintenance programmes provide evidenced water quality and ensure compliance with current legislative and regulatory requirements.