Clearwater’s influence in Hospitals & Healthcare
Hospitals and healthcare institutions are relied on by patients and guests for everything from food and drink to washing and bathing facilities to the healthcare itself. The execution of each of these services comes with the highest level of responsibility and Clearwater demonstrates a wealth of experience in providing solutions that drive the highest standards of hygiene alongside uninterrupted continuity of services.
Clearwater understands the impact that water quality can have on comfort, safety and ultimately the health of every patient, from small practices to large hospitals, both publicly funded and privately owned. For privately owned hospitals and healthcare institutions, comfort and quality are both elements that have significant impact on the bottom line.
From domestic usage to heating and cooling, steam generation, cleaning and sterilization to water usage in treatments, Clearwater has a strong influence across the hospitals and healthcare industry and we have been able to demonstrably impact the following for our clients:
Domestic & Commercial Water Hygiene
- Maintaining water hygiene for drinking water, patient, staff and guest rooms, kitchens and catering facilities, toilet and bathroom facilities, hydrotherapy and rehabilitation pools to meet compliance and regulations (our extensive portfolio includes ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and 18001 accreditations as well as us being an LCA registered company).
HVAC (Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning)
- Providing and maintaining heating, ventilation, and air conditioning solutions including boilers, tanks and cooling towers.
- Providing a safe environment for your employees while meeting compliance with a minimal footprint on the environment.
- Securing, treating and optimising the utilisation of water to achieve sustainable usage of this shrinking commodity.
Transparent Reporting & Supply of Documentation
- Full transparency is provided by Clearwater’s dedication through clear communication, including access to an online portal for live reporting and the reconciliation all relevant documentation.
In all cases, Clearwater differs from traditional approaches in using an open, flexible and nimble approach to create the right team to make a rapid difference to their clients’ business.
Clearwater’s Hospital & Healthcare Expertise in Action
From the sterilisation of surgical equipment to producing pure water for dialysis treatment, Clearwater has extensive experience in designing, installing and maintaining bespoke water treatment solutions to meet the requirements of hospital and healthcare institutions of all sizes, to suit all budgets.
Kitchens & Catering
Clearwater assists kitchens, canteens and catering facilities in the hospitals and healthcare sector, ensuring water is of the highest possible quality however it is used. From softened and purified water treatments to kitchen deep cleans, extract cleans, fire damper testing and risk assessment, Clearwater delivers a full range of solutions where water hygiene matters most.
Patient, Staff & Visitor Rooms
From domestic water treatment in wards, private rooms, toilets and bathrooms, Clearwater demonstrates clear guidance and an extensive range of solutions for a broad range of water treatment applications critical to the comfort, safety and health of any individual on-site.
Hydrotherapy & Rehabilitation Pools
Clearwater understands the necessity for the highest possible water quality in pools, whether used for hydrotherapy, rehabilitation or bathing and helps hospital and healthcare institutions achieve the highest levels of customer satisfaction through cost effective water treatment and water management.
On-site laundries are under constant pressure to reduce the flow of water through their sites. From influent to effluent, Clearwater works with laundry businesses to treat and re-use high volumes of heavily fouled water containing chemical additions in addition to supplying and servicing steam boilers for heating washing water and generating steam in industrial irons.
Clearwater is ideally placed to support the hospital and healthcare industry in the UK and Ireland through strong leadership in providing bespoke solutions that ensure customers achieve varying goals across each industry subsector.