Secondary disinfection can help maintain the microbiological quality of water systems, including potable water, by inhibiting the growth of potentially harmful pathogens. Clearwater offers continuous secondary disinfection systems and monitoring services for potable water and other water systems.
The objective of secondary disinfection is to maintain disinfectant residual throughout the entire water system to inhibit growth and biofilms. By installing and monitoring our secondary disinfectant systems, we are able to:
- Reduce risks associated with waterborne pathogens
- Manage risk within the context of a water safety plan
- Preserve capital by reducing the need for hyper-chlorination procedures
- Comply with requirements for treating drinking water
Clearwater’s secondary disinfection systems include:
- Chlorine and other chemical dosing systems
- Chlorine Dioxide (ClO2) dosing
- Ultra-Violet (UV) disinfection
We can also offer inline monitoring, remote control systems and alarms.
Clearwater’s expert teams are experienced in the design, supply, installation and maintenance of cost-effective ROI generating water treatment solutions across various sectors, including but not limited to:
- Automotive & Aerospace
- Buildings & Institutions
- Facilities Management
- Food & Beverage
- Hospitality & Leisure
- Hospitals & Healthcare
- Pharmaceuticals & Cosmetics
In all cases, Clearwater differs from traditional approaches in using an open, flexible and nimble approach to create the right team to make a rapid difference to their clients’ businesses. Contact us today to find out more.