Cleanliness, water quality and microbiological control are essential factors in the safe operation of engineered water systems.
The term “Water Hygiene” refers to practices which preserve the health of water systems including drinking water supplies, cooling towers, air handling units, swimming pools, spa pools, domestic water systems supplying showers, or any application where an aerosol spray could be generated.
Water Hygiene treatment requires:
- Risk assessments to evaluate whether suitable control measures are in place
- Testing water to monitor whether harmful organisms are present
- Provision of treatment programmes and remedial actions such as chemical disinfections where required
As total solutions providers, Clearwater offers a full range of services that give our clients the peace of mind that they comply with legislative standards and codes of practice. These include:
- Water Hygiene and Legionellosis Risk assessments. These will outline where current or potential problems occur and suggest corrective or preventative actions
- Managed Water treatment programmes with routine monitoring of biocide levels and microbiological parameters
- Sampling and Analytical Services. We use impartial third party UKAS accredited laboratories. We also have our own trained sampling personnel that will ensure samples are delivered to the testing laboratories in a timely manner
- Our own range of Microcare chemical products including oxidising and non-oxidising biocides in liquid and solid form
- Provision of chlorine dioxide generators, including patented catalytic technology with high conversion yields. Chlorine dioxide can be constantly dosed into potable water at concentrations of up to 0.5ppm
- Chemical Cleaning specialists who can perform disinfections/ chlorinations and manual system cleans
Our managed water treatment programmes are devised to meet the specific needs of each application. Ongoing hygienic maintenance programmes provide evidenced water quality and ensure compliance with current legislative and regulatory requirements.
Clearwater’s expert teams are experienced in the design, supply, installation and maintenance of cost-effective ROI generating water treatment solutions across various sectors, including but not limited to:
- Automotive & Aerospace
- Buildings & Institutions
- Facilities Management
- Food & Beverage
- Hospitality & Leisure
- Hospitals & Healthcare
- Pharmaceuticals & Cosmetics
In all cases, Clearwater differs from traditional approaches in using an open, flexible and nimble approach to create the right team to make a rapid difference to their clients’ businesses. Contact us today to find out more.